Wiccans Unite

We are here to discuss Paganism, Wicca, Witchcraft, magick, spirituality and anything witchy. Please keep it clean for this is open to all ages!... Ask or answer questions.

Wiccans Unite
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Help!

have you tried any of those love spells? I don't really know if I'd reccomend them Cause if you prefom it wrong it could blow up in your face and you may never ever see him again. If you have tried one are you absolutly sure you preformed it correctly.

Re: Re: Help!

No, I hadn't thought of trying a love spell, as I did not know they would work to bring a animal home. I was thinking more on the lines of something to call a familiar home. I am thinking that a love spell would work though. Normally I can connect with him very simply, However since he was taken, I have been so stricken with grief, I have had no focus.

Just to point out, we live in the country and have never had a problem with our animals before. But, Three of my cats came up missing in a one week time. One has returned since and seems to have had an injury to her vertebrate. I do know that I had a wild rabbit that came in our home to live when she had her bunnies and then went back to living free around the yard and the landlord shot her a few weeks ago. He stated to me that the Bible said it was ok, as God gave dominion over animals to mankind (I know it's crap) and the rabbit was scratching little holes around the lawn. I am moving due to this issue, but I am afraid that Junior will be unable to find me easily when he is released from whomever has him. if anyone has a spell they feel may be appropriate, please let me know as I am willing to try any thing that seems to be workable. (no "revenge on the landlord" type stuff though please)
I am hoping that having a bit of background on the situation may help someone with some suggestions.

Thanks for your reply, and I will start looking for an appropriate love spell!
Sabastina