Wiccans Unite

We are here to discuss Paganism, Wicca, Witchcraft, magick, spirituality and anything witchy. Please keep it clean for this is open to all ages!... Ask or answer questions.

Wiccans Unite
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meditation Methods

Hello everyone, I am Christianna,
I was wondering if someone can help with my question..

I know what my gifts are, Ive known since I was a child, yet I do not know how to control them properly through meditation, in fact, I am a horrable meditator, I cant seem to keep my focus. Any ideas? Please!
Im getting desperate!
Thank you!

Re: Meditation Methods

OK.. What forms of meditation have you tried??? What is your ultimate meditation goal??? How long have you tried to meditate? Can you visualize or quiet your mind???

Blessings,
Cerridwen

Re: Meditation Methods

Hi, I have a suggestion and it may work. Be sure to find a quiet place w/ no disturbances. This can be in your room in a ravine etc. sit indian style and align your shoulders with your back and hips. close your eyes and let your mind begin to slip into a relaxed state. imagine a beautiful area with a mountain and with clouds. it's very relaxing, especially since it pertains to nature. You may also like to try stretching like some simple forms of yoga. it really does help you relax.
blessed be