Wiccans Unite

We are here to discuss Paganism, Wicca, Witchcraft, magick, spirituality and anything witchy. Please keep it clean for this is open to all ages!... Ask or answer questions.

Wiccans Unite
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
LISTEN AND RESEARCH NOT JUST ON THE INTERNET!!!

Look, If you have heard of Jewish blood, because Jewish people are Jewish by religion and look a certain way because they have ancestors that some how got to where they are now from the middle east. The is a trait and so on. I don't think we could have a certain type of blood because scientificly Wiccans are anyone one who wants to be that. I DO believe that all or most wiccans are connected through the elemental spirits, but that's as close as it gets. It could be the elemental spirits guiding you because of your grandmother. Let me tell you and all, DO Not go and brag about being Wiccan, it is not a thing to brag about. And research as much as possible! I have been Wiccan for 7 years now and still looking up at different times about this complex, widespread out, and newly opened religion. Thank you.......

Re: I just found out that I have wiccan blood.

Don't assume that you have to become wiccan just because your grandmother was wiccan. To become wiccan is a personal choice made for whatever reason(s) by each person. I personally have no knowledge of anyone of my ancestors who was wiccan but have decided to do so myself for many reasons. I have always been a little unsatisfied with christiananity as a whole. Many of my personal beliefs just did'nt fit in anywhere. Then a little over two years ago, my daughter became wiccan and her quest of learning still continues. She and I have had many discussions and this made me begin re-evaluating my own life. I have just begun my quest but the more I learn the more I believe I have made the right choice. Don't choose a path due to some ill-concieved notion brought out by public opinion. Do it for you because you feel it is right.