Wiccans Unite

We are here to discuss Paganism, Wicca, Witchcraft, magick, spirituality and anything witchy. Please keep it clean for this is open to all ages!... Ask or answer questions.

Wiccans Unite
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need help!

Merry Meet,I am Lady of the Celtic Dragon.I am writting you to ask a question.I am a Solitary in need of a Spell to Banish poverty in my life.I have tried many Spells before to no avail.I understand the personal gain thing,but at this point I am in DIRE need.Is there Anyone out there who can help,it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!ThankYou All!!!Lady of the Celtic Dragon.

Re: I need help!

Hi I do have a suggestion there is no telling if it will work because I have not done a spell for poverty but I have banished people from my life and I have a feeling that if you do the same well a similar spell that it would work. So if you want it here it is? what you are going to need is a plastic zip lock bag and a black magick marker and a thin piece of paper just rip it off of another piece of paper. Ok then what you are going to want to do is on the piece of paper write your full name middle name everything and then under that write Poverty be gone or something like that but make sure that it goes along with your name but write something like that and then once you have done that while you are saying your name and the poverty be gone take the black magick marker and cross everything out fill the entire paper with black and do a chant getting rid of poverty while you are doing this and then when you are done doing that put it in the bag and fill the bag with water and put it in your freezer. And there you go I think that it will work if you have any questions please feel free to write me or IM me. Talk to you later. Good luck and blessed be.

Lady Hyacinth