Wiccans Unite

We are here to discuss Paganism, Wicca, Witchcraft, magick, spirituality and anything witchy. Please keep it clean for this is open to all ages!... Ask or answer questions.

Wiccans Unite
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to find out if you are a wiccan?

How do u go about to find out if u have wiccan blood in your lines? I am studying wicca and I would like to know how I would find out if I have the wiccan blood line.

Blessed be!

BlueeyedWitch

Re: How to find out if you are a wiccan?

hey/ well i just wanta say ummmm well i really dont have anyone my age to talk about wiccan. I'm 13 by the way. I had a pentagram necklace in my backpack, which my friend found and said she cant hang out with non christian. I really want to talk to someone. My mom even yells at me for being into it and calls me a devil worshiper. Hoping for help Lexy

Re: Re: How to find out if you are a wiccan?

That's horrible. your friend ditched you and your mom yells at you about being a wiccan? I'm sure glad my family and friends are okay with it. And also I understand not having people to talk to about it. Wiccans are spread out pretty thin, and many don't admit they are(fear of being judged) I'm 16 and get people in school telling me I worship the devil to. And about knowing if you have wiccan blood what exactly do you mean by that like were your ansestors wiccans, is that what your asking?

Re: How to find out if you are a wiccan?

I'm almost 13 and had studied the basic stuff about wicca, wiccan witches,well...you know that sort of stuff.......my conclusion is no, Lexy, you are not a devil worshipper.....believe me......I may be younger than you but my idea is that friend of yours isn't too educated.....and you do have someone to talk to about wicca......you will find he and her within you....

Well.....Good bye!!

sorry i posted my email address wrong

I fianlly found somewere i can talk about Wicca! I'm fourteen and always wear a pentacle and spent most of my time gathering all i can find about Wicca. I don't have it as bad as you but i'm still looked on as though i might sprout horns or something. Emily