Return to Website

JeepSpeed East Forums Board

To discuss Jeepspeed East races, rules, build ups, exchange helpful info, a place for club members to chat.

JeepSpeed East Forums Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm still here just......

Busy!!!!!, busy working in the background drumming up support for Jeepspeeeeeed East in the form of Sponsors. I'm in talks with a new sponsor Green Filter USA, CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE, and maybe send in an inquiry or two to show them that their efforts will not go to waste. When we pull in sponsors we need to show interest in what they offer and sign off as a JeepeedEast racer. Letting them know where the interest is coming from. Also, it looks like we will be working with Truck Farm, here again go to the website get the 800 # and place a call, identify yourself as being apart of JSE, and ask for Craig. Us letting him know we have an interest in his bumpers, as he will be coming onboard as a sponsor along with entering a Jeep himself, and promoting JSE in the south to raise the awareness of what the EAST COAST has going on up here in Pa.. Jack is working with a few sponsors as well. I'm just letting everyone know that we have great plans and a nice schedule set up for the 04' season. Later gang,

Doug

Re: I'm still here just......

Good Deal Doug,

Yes, it's a busy week and I was just thinking about contacting you last night. I will try to call you this week if you don't reach me. Looks like we will have 3 to Rally in Nov and we will check out the Green Filter site.

Talk with you later,

Jack