Return to Website

JeepSpeed East Forums Board

To discuss Jeepspeed East races, rules, build ups, exchange helpful info, a place for club members to chat.

JeepSpeed East Forums Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2004 JSE Race Season

RallyPark NorthEast is going to be preparing the 2004 rally/event calender in the next couple of weeks. JSE will be choosing 5 Rally weekends from the year long list of RPNE.

These weekends will be for both RallySprint and RallyCross, one Sat and the other on Sun. The JSE series will be on scored on the acumilated points from the best 4 out of 5 races.

Andy has asked me to supply him with weekends that may conflict with other events that JSE members may be attending. If anyone is planing for any of the west coast JS events, rallys, the Baja, rock crawling, or other event next year please post or e-mail me those dates. Also provide sugested weekends that you would prefer and/or months. I will complile a list for Andy to concider and get it to him next week after you all have had time to think about it.

For our series I would like to include rally in each season with only one during the summer heat. The fifth race can be left open for now or put up for sugestions. I would prefer next fall or winter for our fifth race when JSE membership and racers have increased.

We look forward to your imput,

Jack
JSE

PS. Doug I need weekends that you are involved with getting the PA Rally together. We will try not to overlap your event comitments that are in place.