Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Code 3 Workshop

Wish there was some way you guys could post the pics here. I won't pay $10 just to look at pictures. The Club membership isn't worth it anymore.

Paul Tate
Wish there was some way you guys could post the pics here. I won't pay $10 just to look at pictures. The Club membership isn't worth it anymore.

I'm with you on that one Paul.

Pay the lousy $10 and you can see all you like

Move to another country and see what benefits you get, you guys could at least had free shipping when it was there and some great discounts on the trucks on sale.

Matt

Too little to late as far as Code-3 goes. Wait a year and it all goes on Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Hayes
Pay the lousy $10 and you can see all you like

Move to another country and see what benefits you get, you guys could at least had free shipping when it was there and some great discounts on the trucks on sale.

Matt

It really is a shame that they can't come up with something that would be ALL inclusive. If I were in your shoes, I would certainly NOT buy anything directly from Code 3... I have to believe their dealers offer some kind of break in shipping. I do not blame you for your frustration.

Bill at Past Time Hobbies sends it for $16 , Code 3 tries to charge $40 , they argue that they send it at a loss , Bill sends it via USPS it always gets here.

When you start talking exchange rates that can get interesting, not that long ago a model that cost US people $40 cost us almost $80 once you change over money, at this stage though we are up around .88c to the USD

Matt

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)