Faunsdale Bike Rally forum

biker and rally related only

Faunsdale Bike Rally forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: 25.00 Support Veh. charge

Bob we've been coming there for years, and usully have had very few complants, but this year has been banner year for unhappy people, All we heard in the fall rally, from our group is how they got charged for bring there support veh. in the gate and that they wouldn't have had a problem with that if they where told prior to driving the hundrad or so miles to come, and then get hit with the extra 25.00 charge at the gate. The Bottom Line... We are greatful for your holding this rally out there, but last minite charges and letting the cops hang out in there all night long (The spring F.O.P rally) rally is a good way to stop making so much money...Try charging 40.00 for the weekend for each person on a bike or support Veh, letting your "regular Band" play on Friday night(there gitting better!!) and getting a headliner for Sat.night and see if you can't make enough money to buy the whole dam city...Just remember,"If you Build it they will come." and tell you staff "dam good job!" A loyal fan of the rally and a friend to many.

Re: Re: 25.00 Support Veh. charge

There will be some changes coming up at Faunsdale Bike Raally. I will do my best to get themposted on the info page as soon as I get all the info. As far as the police hanging out I do not recall any of them hanging around all night, but once that first ticket is sold it makes the rally open to the public. We can not make them stay out. I do not remember them causeing any problem. Usually they come in look around and go about their business. If there was any inconvience we apologize for that. Hope ypu continue to return to the rally.

Re: Re: Re: 25.00 Support Veh. charge

Thank you for the reply, I think if "Ya'll" post any changes about the rally before everyone shows up at the gate you might not have a lot of mad bikers at the gate. As for the Cops they where at the Spring rally on Saterday night, and I personaly counted 3 Sheriff cars and three "Walk around" cops, But, no, I really don't recall any problems with the cops, but It sure does make everyone uncomfortable and I do recall a time when they arrested some people becouse of the wet tee shirt contest, although I think ya'll have worked that out by not allowing anyone under 18 in..But again We love this rally and as long as everything is far...we will keep coming. Again thank you for your reply, and we hope to see ya'll in the Spring.