Return to Website

Serena's Family Tree Message Forum

This message forum is for your use to help in researching similar surnames, areas, migration, etc. Please use this new forum and have fun!

Serena's Family Tree Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
NANCY LUVINIA MCBRIDE
Hello, This is a long shot, but I am hoping you are still available for info on Nancy Luvinia McBride. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2019 1:02pm
by Adriana Gray-Bur...
Global Defence Force [PS2] [PAL]
Global Defence Force [PS2] [PAL] > http://nutshellurl.com/42ciu Global Defence Force [PS2] [PAL] b92c5eb40e Friends - Season 10The All Time Greatest Songs 13 Volume FLAC [Bubanee]Always 2011 DVDRip x264 A...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 2:12pm
by javarjay
g
genbel
Kabhi Kabhie [1976-DvDRip-XviD-AC3] FS {BrG}
Kabhi Kabhie [1976-DvDRip-XviD-AC3] FS {BrG} > http://is.gd/vuvLW1 Kabhi Kabhie [1976-DvDRip-XviD-AC3] FS {BrG} b92c5eb40e PATATI-PATATA Colecao 6 DVDs Capas King Kong 2005 Extended 1080p BluRay x264 anoXmo...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 12:40pm
by genbel
Tx. Unknown farmer m. E. Stovall between 1900-03
I'm grand son of E. stovall and Unknown farmer the only Info I have about him is Ggranmom said he was a low down good for nothing... would love to find out his side of the story. he had 3 childrento boys and 1 girl.
Views: 704   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2012 3:37am
by Lorcep Cuizon
YOU buy ink , we PLANT trees
For eco-friendly lovers, You buy INK, we plant TRESS, To get more information on the environmental impact of ink and toner, check our "Trees" page on this site http://www.ecoprintsupply.com/ follow us on twitter, https://twitter.com/EcoPrintSupply and like...
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2012 3:34am
by Lorcep Cuizon
NELMS family history
I am researching the NELMS family that originated around the Oxford area in England, UK. So far I have established links to Australia, USA and Canada. http://peter_nelms.tripod.com/Family_History.html
Views: 482   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2007 4:05am
by Peter J. Nelms
g
GenFam
Family trees
Please visit http://genfam.com/FAMILY/index2.html and search for your family tree. join the newsletter and get the latest links for your research, helpful articles, and interesting information.
Views: 878   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 8:36pm
by Catherine MacDon...
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 599   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 9:57pm
by Joe
Valentine
I found your webpage through rootsweb.com and noticed you have a lot of info on the Valentine family, going back to Thomas Tyler Valentine. Have you found anything before him, ie father or mothers names, original country they were from? I'm also trying to see whe...
Views: 920   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 9, 2006 1:16am
by Evelyn Sterud
Smoking has been linked directly to sexual dysfunction in men
Quitting is hard, but don't give up! Nosmoq was proven to be the easiest, most effective and possible real herbal treatment of smoking for just 4 to 7 days.. It is made from purely Eucommia Ulmoides, the first pharmacopoeia of Chinese herbs that has long been consi...
Views: 736   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2005 2:00am
by Roselyn MAnsueto
Godin,Goodin,Goodwin,Cayouette,Cayouet,Caiuoet etc.
I do have alot of info on theses families,ALL collected by my late brother,Edmond Godin.I know he would love it if I put it all 2 good use.HE worked 10 yrs. on this project before dying at a nice age of 49(heart attack).THIS is done In His Memory.ALOT more like Marti...
Views: 795   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 11:29pm
by Geralda Benoit
carzy shoping bags of chenal,guuci,hermes,coach,chole,balenciaga,fendi,louisvuitton,prada,luella,mul
www.bag1881.com offer many fashion A++++ handbags and wallets of chanel,Gucci,hermes,coach,chole,fendi,balenciaga,louis vuitton,prada,Luella,mulberry, any questions pls email:bag1881@163.com
Views: 708   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2005 2:43am
by www.bag1881.com
Henry McBride 1869
I just want to drop you a note thanking you soooooooooo much for puting me on the right track of my family line, after looking for my 2nd G Grandfather i finaly found his head stone and other family members helping ties me into the Yell Co Ar McBride line, You have...
Views: 816   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 11:46am
by Billy McBride
I am Great Grandson of Estell and Mary McBride
Hello, I guess the other E-mail address's aren't any good. Hi, my name is Robert Blankenship Son of Elizabeth Miles Daughter of Tessie McBride Great Nephew to Bessie McBride Daughters of Estell Abner and Mary Elizabeth McBride. I live In Kansas City, MO...
Views: 893   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 4:51am
by Robert Francis B...
Looking Francis M. Steele, First Arkansas Union
Does anyone have a company roster or pay roster with Francis M. Steele listed? His is my Great Great Grandfather and trying to find more info on him related to the First Arkansas. Thanks CSM Andrews (Still Serving)
Views: 858   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2004 10:52am
by Ron Andrews
Dorothy Jane McBride
Dorothy Jane McBride (Ingram) was my husband's grandmother. In 1860 Yell Co., census she was listed as living in the household of William J.McBride(Wild Bill Heffington).At this time Dorothy was six years old. By 1870 she was living with her Aunt Margaret McBride. In...
Views: 2633   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2004 5:58pm
by Charmaine ingram
ADOPTED CHILDREN of George W.Loftis & Flossie M.Loftis
LOOKING FOR:Shirley Lavon Loftis born Jan.21,1947 Tahlequah,Oklahoma & Lester Neal Loftis born Oct.26,1950 Oklahoma City,Oklahoma.TAKEN from their home Jan.8,1953 from Poncas City,Oklahoma to Whitaker State Home in Pryor,Oklahoma.There were 13 children born to George...
Views: 885   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2004 9:12pm
by Mike Loftis
James Jackson McBride
I am descended from Wm H McBride and Jane W. Kaughan, thru their son James Jackson. My grandfather John Dow McBride is not listed under James J. list of children; neither is the youngest child Laura, born 1876 in Ar. John Dow was born in 1872 in Ar. Any info on the...
Views: 978   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2004 3:22pm
by Dee Buchanan
l
Linda
WhiteFeather
Your pages are lovely and very informant. I have been researching my family, and recall stories from my grandmother speaking of Native American, White Feather through her father. Mary Ann Voss Dame married my great-great grandfather, James Davis after the death of...
Views: 957   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2003 9:41pm
by Linda
f
Faith
McBride/Jimmerson MO, TN
Searching for Lillie McBride married Walter Jimmerson 1904, they were living in Pemiscott Co, MO in the 1910 Census.Both died young and their children (including my grandfather) were separated from one another and raised by several different families. They moved fro...
Views: 994   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2003 1:26pm
by Serena Farmer St...
Hooper's & Story's
Lovely site! Am researching Mary Ann Story & Claborn Rhoads Hooper as they're my GG-Grandparents. I'm from their daughter, Grace Ann who married John M. Rankins. I find a lot of conflicting data on who Mary Ann's parents were, especially her mother! Any help (with...
Views: 1031   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2003 1:21pm
by Serena Farmer St...
White Family Of Mississippi
I am trying to get a line on my G Grandpa,Thomas A. White b.May 17, 1847. if any body has any info please let me know. Mary
Views: 932   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2003 5:28pm
by Mary E. Mitchell...
Daniel Hunt
I am looking for information about Daniel and Charlote Hunt. They lived in Lawerence County in the mid 1800's. Thanks Charles Hunt
Views: 927   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2003 4:39pm
by Charles Hunt
l
Laurie
Great JOB!!
You have done such a great job on this site. I Love it. Thank you for making the net so classy.
Views: 1005   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2003 11:06am
by Serena Steventon
Welcome
Welcome to my new forum and message board. I have started this in hopes that those of you searching similar surnames can post your queries here for questions and help! Please use this new feature and post up all your queries on surnames, migration, research areas, et...
Views: 1002   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 9:08pm
by Serena Steventon
Free Forum powered by Bravenet