Return to Website

Street Nologe Performance Forum

Street Nologe Performance Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kingman Street Drags, SNP classes

Ok guys heres the idea. Through this website we do classes FF DOHC, FF SOHC, TURBO FR, AWD, ect. I'm thinking maybe $10, $15, $20 each person per class and winner of each class gets the purse for that class, I know the SOHC guys are running close. Winner will be determind by the fastest time slip. This is just an Idea tell me what you guys think. I might be going up to Kingman next weekend to talk to more of those guys say and if anyone wants to go that will be cool. Kingman street drags will be 1/16 mile, 330ft.

Re: Kingman Street Drags, SNP classes

Got anyone in my class besides Christian?

I'll bring up the Supra for some fun. It all sounds good, I think mabey an Alpha Dog class (Regulator Class) for anyone to join would be awesome for the 2nrs that are just fast and unchallenged in there class.

sounds like a first gear run for me lol

sounds good to me. still got alot to do to the hatch before im close to anybody else. count me in i think $15 is good for each car. are we all going to cruse up together?

yeah that sounds cool i talk to you this week more about it and im thinking like 20 a car

I think $20 a car is good and maybe $25 a car for a faster class with fewer cars but it all depends on what the poeple in each class say. Also to make it more fair and more of a drivers race I think we should add the reaction time to the ET so you have to get a good reaction time (RT) and a good ET. If we have a .500 tree and your RT is .750 we take the .250 over the .500 and add it to your ET. If racer 1 gets a RT of .650 and a ET of 6.250 total of 6.400 and raer 2 has a RT of .520 and a ET of 6.300 racer 2 wins with a total of 6.320. So you have to ge a good RT and a good ET to win and a red light (leaving before the green) gets a penalty of .400 added to the ET.

sounds all good to me

I'm down money willing. anyone for a class that runs 12.oo in the 1/4.