Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New England Tang Soo Do Championship

Good Luck to everyone this weekend who is going up to Old Saybrook CT for the Tournament being held by Master Voelker, wish I was able to go, but I am trying to be smart(who me) and let my injury heal properly so I can be ready for the All TSD CT State Championship in May! Mike Tabone, Brandon Ferraro, Shirley Mojica, and all the rest of you Mi Guk Kwan guys go kick some but for me!!!

b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: New England Tang Soo Do Championship

Hey Bernard: We missed you...today was a great day for Omar Yacoub...he won the men's light weight dan sparring and the grand championship in sparring. He also won the
Men's Dan Chil Sung Division and then went on to win the Grandchampionship in forms as well. Additionally, he placed in the men's bong division as well...and he wasn't done yet because he also won the men's overall grandchampionship trophy...

Mike Tabone won the bladed weapons division and then won the Grandchampionship in weapons.

Rose LoPresti won the women's free-sparring division...

Brandon didn't make it as he was competing in a chess tournament elsewhere.

Dear Kwan Jhang Nim Ferraro,

Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time tolet me know how things went today. The Tournament was never far from my mind today.

I am very happy for Omar, what an awesome job, he must be very happy!!!
Omar if you are lurking, my heartfelt congrats to you!!!! Awesome !!!!!
Mr Tabone, Ms LoPresti excellent!!

Tang Sooo!!!!!

P.S. the knee is getting stronger, not giving out, just weak side to side still, but working on it . almost strong enough to pivot off. Reiki, Zheng Gu Shui, and alot of walking seem to be helping.

Re: Re: New England Tang Soo Do Championship

Jason Thornhill won 2nd in Men's (Red Belt) Forms. He didn't do too well in sparring because he uses his face to block HA!

Martial Art Style TSD

Tooo funny Jason LOL,

We will work on actually using something called a block, you may have heard of it, then we will try movement, though beating an opponants hands with your face till they tire out seems to be working for you

b