Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tournament

2 day tournament September 30th and October 1st in Endicott, New York. Go to www.rexerstangsoodokarateacademy.com for information.

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Tournament

Thanks Master Rexer, I received the package and will post it! I will see who can come out from my area!

bernard

Master Rexer,

I noticed on the Tournament schedule on Friday it says weapons and Hae Dong Gumdo. Is the Haidong Gumdo only for the black belt equivalent or will lower ranks within Haidong Gumdo also be able to compete ?

Thank you Sir

JVoss

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do, Haidong Gumdo

If I may add, Master Rexer's video on the first 5 Chil Sung forms is OUTSTANDING. I took a seminar on 1 & 2 from Master Rexer's and his technique is second to none. He is the best Hyung performer I have ever seen in person.

In addition, the video production quality is first class with various speeds and picture-in-picture descriptions of the bunkai. It is a home run and a must have for anyone teaching the Chil Sungs.

Master Rexer, I understand you know 6 & 7 but you do not have them on tape. Can we expect to see them in the future?

Tang Soo!
Dave

Re: Re: Tournament

Master Rexer,

Never mind Sir. I actually read the rest of the information and it answered my question. I feel a bit foolish now

Hopefully, my son, wife, and myself will be able to attend.

JVoss

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do, Haidong Gumdo

Re: Re: Re: Tournament

In response to Master Rexer's tournament on September 30th and October 1st. Haidong Gumdo on Friday is open to all ranks.