Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
War on the Floor Michigan Tournament update

Heres an update for the tournament. Reminder for those traveling from out of town that need lodging. Baymont Inn of Wixom which is very close to the tournament has rooms blocked off for reservation through September 20th. You must reserve your room prior to that date to ensure your discount. Mention you are with Katate tournament on Oct 22nd when you call 248-735-2781

It is confirmed that our VIP guests who will be present to receive awards are Grand Master C I Kim, Grandmaster Dale Droulliard.......the first American to recieve a blackbelt in Tang Soo Do, Grandmaster Willy Adams and Shian Bobby Bell. Additional awards will be going to Grand Master Jae Joon Kim who will be in Mexico and unable to attend in addition to the late Edward Ormanian.

A well know Detroit area artist will be unveling an original mural painting of these pioneers of Martial Arts in America as a tribute to them and thier lifetime achievements. This will be the first in a series. The artwork will be on exhibit during the tournament.

Registration forms are now up on the website. Feel free to email Grand Master Dave at TmasBlue7@aol.com or call 313-671-2576 or visit our site at
www.michigantsd.com.

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: War on the Floor Michigan Tournament update

I will have to check with Master Penfil. 4 of us are coming out so we may just get a room and split it 4ways, I know Master Penfil said I could stay at his house, but with 4 of us, we will want to stay together,and I don't want to take advantage.

b

Re: Re: War on the Floor Michigan Tournament update

Im looking forward to finally meeting you my friend!
You guys get here will make you feel at home.
Dave

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: War on the Floor Michigan Tournament update

I look forward to meeting new friends in the State of Michigan,sharing the art of Tang Soo Do in Spirited competition and sampling the local beer. haha

Tang Soo!
b

Re: Re: War on the Floor Michigan Tournament update

With recent events I don't see us going anymore

Re: Re: Re: War on the Floor Michigan Tournament update

No worries Jason.
Jason & Bernard, On behalf of Myself and my students we wish you a safe trip and you Fine gentlemen will be in our constant thoughts and prayers for a safe return home. What your doing is to be commended! Dont need any tournament to show you gentlemen are champions! if you make it back in time we will treat you like family and make you feel at home, if not there will be other tournaments where we can get together but you will be in our thoughts and prayers!
thank you both for what your doing to help the victums of Katrina.
GM David Zacker
Tang Soo Do Martial Arts Society
www.michigantsd.com

Martial Art Style Founder / The Tang Soo Do Martial Arts Society