Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yong Man Lee?

Mr Redfield,

I have a question

Who is Yong Man Lee?

Re: Yong Man Lee?

Is that Lee Yong Man....or is it really young man Lee....or is it manly young man? Maybe it is Sumyoung Guy.

JH

There is a Master Lee, (Young Man Lee) who teaches in Norwalk CT, he teaches Tang Soo Do Hapkido and Judo, I don't know anything about hm really, maybe someone else knows more, he is someone I never thought about, he's just always been there. I don't believe he is affiliated with anyone.

b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

OK,

I posted your question on another board, and Kwan Jahng Nim Ferraro replied:

Master Yong Man Lee...is a childhood friend of KJN H. C. Hwang...they grew up together in Korea. He was a old time member of the Moo Duk Kwan...I do not know his pin # but I know he is very senior. He was in and out of the Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan Federation throughout the 70's and early 80's. He was very instrumental in developing the Ho Sin Sul techniques currently taught by the SBDMDK Fed. as he was well versed in Korean Hapkido. He was SBN Ho Soo Hwang's (Stratford, CT) instructor.

Well I hope this helped, I certainly learned something, I should have kown this since he is in my backyard so to speak.

b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Thanx, that helped

Re: Re: Yong Man Lee?

Hello Contributors,
I hope this reply finds you well.
May be a different Lee Y M but I believe that a gent of that name taught TSD in the UK for a time. He was reputedly a relative of the Senior TSD instructor over here. That would be over 20 years ago. I stand to be corrected but I believe the gent moved across to teach elsewhere in Europe.
Kind Regards

Martial Art Style TSD,MDK