Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Advertising for Free at the NSC

Bernard,

The Natural State Classic is the 8th of October, would you like a free plug on our video?

During the event, basically we have a computer that displays on the wall (via projector)for all to see tv commercials, martial arts scenes, forms, still adds, animations, and useful information, I still have some space available if you would be interested in plugging your web site and your discussion board.

Just let me know, I am about to finalize the order before burning the DVD sets for the day of the event, probably will be finalized by Thursday or Friday of this week. If you let me know or send me some photos, what you want it to say or some such by then i can have it displayed on the wall many times throughout the day.

Right now between bank commercials, Shoney's, and the Army National Guard I am ready to go Join the National Guard, Deposit my extra pay check earned from only two weekends a year in U.S. Bank and celebrate by eating breakfast at Shoney's. Amazing what cutting, editing and splicing hours of video footage and other ad related pictures can do for a person. :)

Jamie

Also, Master Penfil or anyone else that has Seminars, Tournaments, I am offering for free an add on the Video to select Martial Artists and those that frequent Mr. Redfield's discussion board. What I get out of it is rounding the presentation a bit by offering more martial arts related events, other than the AKA events, NASKA events I am connected with. Just let me know, same issue though I would need it by Thursday or Friday at the latest as I have to close this project to wrap up the final preparations for the event the following week.

Re: Advertising for Free at the NSC

Hi Jamie,

Sure sounds fine with me, I guess a screen capture of the Index page would be fine for an adv.? what do you think and when do you need it?

b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Advertising for Free at the NSC

Screen Capture can work for an Advertising, or you can send video of your martial arts activities, school information, whatever you would like. You can send me writing you want to appear or anything of that nature. I am game, I just need it by Friday at the latest.

Just let me know, we can do a stand alone advertisement of the screen, I can make you a slide, or you can insert video...just we wouldn't want the video to go more than a couple of minutes or people get bored. A single slide would be shown for about 20 seconds, but I could show it easily multiple times throughout an 8 hour day.