Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Bernard! and to everyone who frequents this forum. This is a day for giving thanks....when we sit down with family and friends today....dont forget to give thanks for the little things in life too! From my family to yours have a safe and happy thanksgiving.

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do Martial Arts Society

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Master Dave!!

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy turkey day!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

This is a time for reflecting on the year that has past... A time for being thankful for all that we have been given, and the opportunity to share with others.

Bernard,
Your site was the first site that I was introduced to, and in this past year I have had the opportunity to meet martial practitioners from all over the country as a result of my involvement here. I would like to thank you for being such a great host and administrator.

To all who will read this posting, I wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Here’s to 2006!!!

Yours in Tang Soo Do,

Master Jay S. Penfil

TANG SOO!!!

Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Master Penfil,
Thank you very much for the compliments.
Over the years this board has helped reunite old friends, locate new schools for people who were relocating, reassure parents and helped to answer alot of questions that were in need clarification. My research into the spread of TSD and chronological chart has helped to educate as well, though it may have ruffled a few feathers too. I am glad this board has gained some momentum, and I hope it continues to grow, with posters like Master Penfil, JH, Jamie and Dave to name a few I hope to keep this board up and running for many years.

Thanks Everyone!

b