Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone know Master Ferarro in New Haven CT?

Greetings all. I was looking though this site and happened upon my old TSD instructor, Master Ferarro. I took TSD classes from him from about 1989 through 1991 in Derby CT, and then had to leave (at 4th gup) due to relocation. In Dayton (OH), it seemed like MA schools would go out of business before I could get to Black Belt. I finally found a stable school (unfortunately not TSD) and have been there for nearly ten years. Last year I attained 4th Dan Taekwondo - a level that I never though I'd reach (at age 47), and have been an instructor for several years.

Anyway, I'm sure that Master Ferraro doesn't remember me, but if anyone runs into him, let him know that I still think fondly of his classes.

Martial Art Style Taekwondo

Re: Anyone know Master Ferarro in New Haven CT?

Why don't you write him .

Re: Re: Anyone know Master Ferarro in New Haven CT?

Sorry... the email didn't come out... try again:
cferraro04@snet.net

Roger,

I am sure Kwan Jang Nim Ferraro would be happy to hear from you.You can check out his Association, the Tang Soo Do Mi Guk Kwan Association, at
http://www.tsdmgk.com or e-mail him at cferraro04@snet.net

b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Thanks guys!! Re: Re: Anyone know Master Ferarro in New Haven CT?

Martial Art Style TKD

I'm willing to bet he will remember you sir.

He seems to remember everyone, even kids he trained at 12 that have come back at 24.

Martial Art Style TSD / HDGD

Re: Re: Anyone know Master Ferarro in New Haven CT?

Apparently he did. He responded the next day with a very nice email. Class act back then... class act now.

Warm Regards to All,

Roger Parrett

Martial Art Style Taekwondo