Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Master Jay Penfil

Hello All,

Just a short note,

Over time I have heard many things about Master Penfil. I have been with this Gentleman in person, on the phone, e-mail etc. And I will say I have great respect for him. I Hope to have him contribute on my board for a long time. His knowledge is astounding, and he lives the art. I hope to be able to enjoy his clinics on Bunkai and Oyo well into the future. You must meet him to know what I'm talking about.

2cents
b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Master Jay Penfil

I agree. Having Master Penfil at summer camp was very enlighting. Having him as my roomate at the Nationals was something I'll never forget. My nightly conversations with him are worth their weight in gold

Bernard,
I would like to thank you for your kind words here. I have enjoyed our interaction here on this discussion board since my first posting last year.

Through this board I have established several relationships with schools across the country, and have had the opportunity to learn much as a result of the input from the many excellent martial practitioners that post here as well.

Jason,
Like Bernard, I have found you to be a great inspiration this past year. Your support on many levels has been very appreciated, and I have enjoyed our late night conversations very much. Let's continue on, and make 2006 even better then 2005.

Yours in Tang Soo Do,

Master Jay S. Penfil

TANG SOO!!!

Re: Re: Master Jay Penfil

I have to met Master Penfil, This man is full of knowledge and in time to come """ WILL """ be one of the most respected masters of our time. to those who speak baddly of Master Penfil I just have one word for you(((("""""Jelious"""""))))

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do Mi Guk Kwan

I met Mast Penfil several months ago. A while back I contacted him. My daughter and I went to meet him during one of his classes. We were met with such kindness and welcome as I have never before witnessed. EVERYONE there was nice and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We had an amasing evening, learning and visiting... we felt like instant friends. A few weeks go by and Master Penfil phoned to ask me something regarding our talks.... my daughter explained that I was extreamly busy and could not get back to him any time soon. During the conversation she explained that my sister was very ill and that I would be devoting all time and energy towards her. He was very kind and understanding and made a huge impression on her with his kind remarks. Unfortunately, my sister passed away last Thrudsay evening. Monday at the funeral I am sitting with my family and friends and I see before me ready to hug me in my sorrow... Master Penfil. I can not express how much this impressed me. I will forever be grateful to this man who came out and offered his sympathys to me and my family during such a great loss in our lives. He was kind enough to join us at the meal following and his encouragement and wisdom helped me and my children profoundly. I have indeed been blessed to have met this man.

Thats Master Penfil all over, he gave up a Kodanja Shim Sa to go to a funeral to help a family in need he met once months before. Thats why we feel the way we do about him.

Tang Soo
b

Ida,
You are an inspiration to us all in the way that you take care of your family. I am honored to know you, and look forward to our future involvement on many levels!!!

Please give my best to all at home...

Bernard,
We are, as you know, in my mind, all one big family. I will always be there for those around me in times of need, as well as in times where all is good.

Thank you for your beautiful words here..

Yours in Tang Soo Do,

Master Jay S. Penfil

TANG SOO!!!