Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worst Movie?

I just finished watching(barely) Shadow Dreams-Staring Master Jeong Lee,
OMG, this is one of -if not the- worst movie I have seen, baing some of the Hong Kong stuff, the only thing I liked was the fight between Master Jeong Lee and the Giant Redneck.

What movie do you think ranks up there with the Worst Ever??

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Worst Movie?

If you remove the Hong Kong Flicks, and eliminate the American Ninja Flicks on principle....

Perhaps "The Last Dragon" but in an enjoyable way..

"No Retreat and No Surrender" was pretty bad, though Van Damme probably pulled it out from the worst category...

Just some that jump to the head of the class if the Hong Kong Flicks are eliminated (though some are awesome.)

The Last Dragon? was that the one with Sho Nuff in the hockey pads and the Gene Simmons Hair?

Yep, and Bruce Leeroy :)

And don't forget the "Glow."

I was an evil kid, always wanted my hands to glow red, thought Sho Nuff looked cooler in his Hockey Pads :)

Re: Re: Worst Movie?

Well what can I say, Shadow Dream took Master Lee a long time to make and no money and it was hard for me to watch after he was finished. I say this because I am the police officer in the park and he cut out my lines and put his wife's song over my lines. My wife is the Secretary in the green dress and the big guy was a black belt from Washington state and he was huge. also the guy at the end who lost was Tyrone Armstrong a real boxer and Mike Tyson sparring partner, this was back in 1996, 97.And was based on a true story you see Master Lee trained Pinklin Thomas the WBC WHW champ who lost to Tim Witherspoon and then got knocked out by Mike Tyson. and most of the people in the back round are all students who had no acting experience. And Master Lee was not one you could tell " hay can't act" so we just went with the flow. He went through two or three directors who had little or no experience and it went strait to video. For me it's more of a comedy because I know everyone in the film and I must say it was fun making it. our school was on the corner of Santa Monica and Vine in Hollywood so when he was out filming I was running classes. Oh by the way my back is doing much better.

Martial Art Style TSD