Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lapel Grabs 1-4

How many of you remember these?? these are a blast from the past. I was going thru one of my note books and came across the original typed(as in typewriter)hand out sheet from the 80's, I wrote it out here word for word.

1) Push up elbows(straighten arms),front kick with right leg to groin. High block with left hand stepping back with right leg. Step back with left leg and punch and kick with right hand and leg.

2)Outside-Inside block with left hand stepping right into front stance with right leg.Left hand backfist to face. Step back with left leg and front kick with right leg.

3)Outside-Inside block with right hand, stepping into horse stance with right leg. Right hand backfist to groin. Twist and punch(uppercut) with right hand. Step back with right leg, kick with left leg.

4)Inside-Outside high block with right hand-simultaneous Outside-Inside block with left hand, Stepping with right leg. Chop to neck with right hand. Step back with right leg. Left leg front kick then right leg front kick.

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Lapel Grabs 1-4

Are they a TSDMGK requirement? I don't remember any of those.
Master P

Re: Lapel Grabs 1-4

They were required in the MDK back in the 80's, amazing what stuff I have laying around

b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do