Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GREAT VISIT

I just want to say "thank you" to Bernard Redfield and his family for the wonderful time we had together on their recent visit to NC. Bernard and I had a wonderful time talking and finding some brief training time, too. I know my students also appreciated your insights!

I look forward to seeing you again, Bernard!

LADD

Re: GREAT VISIT

Hi Jason,

We just got things settled in up here in CT, It took 12 hrs to get from Wake-Forest NC. to Stamford, CT. The drive time wasn't too bad even with all the stops and 6 people and luggage weighing us down, It's good to know a rough time for the next run, unless we feel rich and fly(not likely)

It was a great time we had with you at dinner, thanks for steering us to that restaurant , it was the one of the best meals we had! I will have to remember it for next time!So now youv'e met my some of nutty family, hope you weren't too shocked.LOL

I Had fun training you guys, you made me feel welcome and there was good energy. I always come away with new knowledge when training with other Tang Soo Do stylists from different Ryu Pa and my time with you was no different. I am glad your students enjoyed our time together.

b

We have a feel for the area now and will be coming down again, we did find the area my brother's house is going to be built in but not the Lot, I was going to have a picture taken of me on his lot shrugging my shoulders, oh well.

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do