Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deleted Post

As I promised the thread "Try to learn from this" hs been deleted.
I agree with "TRUTH" I believe it was a viable topic and was thought provoking.
Unfortunately, when emotions are running high, we tend to rush to post without stepping back and thinking out what we are saying or checking facts. When we do this it is too late to take back our words after hitting the infamous Submit button. Our emotional response and quickness to post, ends up doing more bad than good. Even though we may have had the best of intentions, the written word instantly added to threads can often be misread by others, simply because of the limitations of the electronic medium. This adds wood to the fire and soon all positve dialog is lost in the rush of emotions and attack and counter attack, each person convinced of the fact that they are right and being wrongfully acused by others and rushing to post a come-back.
By deleting this thead I hope that you wil all have time to step back and begin to heal. I am sure all parties involved will in time resolve their differences, as this is the way true Martial Artists behave.
Peace to you all, and go with God.

b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Deleted Post

I agree

Re: Re: Deleted Post

Well...I don't agree. Censureship is the worst form of morale judgement.

JH

Cencership? I was asked privately by more than one of the parties personally involved to please remove the post as it was not helping but , but making the situation worse.
b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

This is the best run board on the web - I should know, having been properly corrected many times by you. Keep up the fantastic work - I think we are ALL (save a few) very appreciative of the fine job of charity, editing and leadership you display here.

Tang Soo!
Dave

Martial Art Style TSD