Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congrats Jason

Jason tested for his Dan last Saturday....
I didnt see much of the whole test but I saw him doing a jumping downward heel kick over someones head.......that was awesome!

Congratulations Jason!

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Congrats Jason

Yes ..
Congratulations !

You looked great during your test. Very focused.

Martial Art Style TSD MGK , Hae Dong Gumdo

CONGRATS TO JASON, RICH, CRAIG,and everyone who tested this weekend!!

b

Re: Re: Congrats Jason

Thank you all for your support. It was quite the interesting test the least! I'm dissapointed it took 3 shots to break my boards. Overall though I was pleased with my performance...there were things that I didn't like. With martial arts as in life I've always had a high standard for my own persoanl performace.

Master Devita's championship coming up, the promotion..gotta figure out a demo to do..somethiing with fire (j/king), summer camp 2006, nationals 2006
competing in the Dan division....ahhhh.

Re: Re: Re: Congrats Jason

Congrts Jo Kyo jason Thornhill on passing your Dan testing. If you don't mind since you are fresh .. Do you want to take my 2nd dan Test for me April 21,2006 in Pearl iver, La???

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do Mi Guk Kwan

Hey you guys, don't give Jason a swelled head, LOL you know he is a Black belt in 2 styles now? Master Art is wondering if he will ever come back to make it 3 styles, MWAHAHAHA

Re: Re: Congrats Jason

Mr.Pope I'll be right down to take the test! I figure another couple of stripes can't hurt...or maybe I'll go online, send $3000 to the Il Gi Kwan and make myself 9th Dan..Supreme Grandmaster Poo Ba Thornhill .

On an unrelated note I didn't pass the Stamford P.D exam so that leaves me more time to focus on MA. I defintly need to get back to Hapkido asap.

I think the promotion date is May 11 (thrusday night) for us new Dan folk according to Master Bankowski..mow I have to come up with some crazy demostration. Flying head butt into flaming boards!

Bernard: Master Devtia in class wensday morning said that me, you, Omar and Ian Kittle should "drive around to tournements and compete. We should slap some pain on the Mystery Van, stick a wet/dry bar back there and travelt he Northeast...cool no? I think so. Are you ready to beat Marcus at Greenwhich?? I can go to Tommy K's and get you some Did you know that if you mix creatine and cranberry juice is taste like a mixed drink? I'm going to borrow Leo Brace's video camara and tape myself tompeting. I'm working until 1 a.m Saturday morning so I'll get some sleep and get there as soon as I can. If you want I can tape you also..

Having a black belt in two styles is something that really make me proud. Martial arts has guided me for half my life....off to work I go!

Hi Jason,

I will let you know what tournies I will be able to go to, As for this weekend, I have to get thru my division before I can even think about Marcus, And since we are both bigger guys we just stand around clubbing each other, I think I am more worried about the Omars and Tilleries out there, they are very fast and I might get tired chasing them around and trying not to be hit

b