Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We are opening a “NEW SCHOOL” in Michigan!!!

Greetings to all,

I am happy to announce the opening of our new school!!!

We are opening our new dojang in Wixom, Michigan on Beck Road, just north of the I-96 expressway. This is an excellent location. Anyone in the Metro-Detroit area can be there in thirty minutes of less, as I-75, I-696, I-275 and M-23 are all very close. Beck Road is just a couple of miles west of I-275

I will be teaching both Tang Soo Do and Hakko-Ryu Ju Jutsu and my partner, Sifu Jeff Kolman will be teaching Wing Chun Gung Fu. Sifu Kolman has been training in Wing Chun for approximately 20 years, and is a direct disciple of Ip Ching (Ip Man’s second son).

We are hoping to begin teaching in our new location by August 1st.

If you are interested in training I can be reached by email or cell phone at:
masterjayspenfil@yahoo.com
or
248-561-5700

I will look forward to hearing from you!!!

Master Jay S. Penfil
7th Degree Black Belt-Tang Soo Do
International Association of Korean Martial Arts
Grandmaster Chung Il Kim-President

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: We are opening a “NEW SCHOOL” in Michigan!!!

Best of luck to you. I hope everything goes well,
JP

Master Pistella,
Thank you!!! It's been a long time since we have spoken. How are you doing?

Please give me a call when you have a chance.

Yours in Tang Soo Do,

Master Jay S. Penfil

TANG SOO!!!

Congratulations!!

I hope all goes well in your new venture and location!
Jason Told me about your time together and he was impressed
I hope to get out there sometime to see for myself!

Good Luck

Bernard

Bernard,
I wish you all the best with yours new situation as well. I missed seeing you at the Summer Training Camp. Will you be at the International Championships in Atlantic City? I will be there with Grandmaster Kim.

If you can make the time to come to Michigan I will put you up in my place. It will be a great time for us all.

Have you made your move yet?

Talk with you soon,

Master Jay S. Penfil

TANG SOO!!!

Re: Re: We are opening a “NEW SCHOOL” in Michigan!!!

Congratulations on the exciting news. Leo and Miranda cannot wait to see the new school. We are moving to Peoria IL this summer, but you can count on us being there for the big grand opening celebration. Best of luck and if you need anything please feel free let us know.

By the way, we will be looking for a karate school in Peoria, so if you know anyone in the area please let me know.

Have a great 4th of July,

Martial Art Style TSD

Master Penfil,

Once again congratulations! I am excited to hear about your new school. Please let us know when the school is going to open as you approach that date.

Best of luck to you!

Respectfully,
Patrick K.

SBN Penfil,

Congrats on opening up the new school. It seems we are getting more, & more stuff in common. I came across an old TSD classmate of mine a while ago, who now teaches Wing Chun. We've been getting together, & I love the stuff!
Joe, Phillip Koeppell, who is the Chief Intstructor/founder of the U.S. Karate Do Kai, is based out of Peoria. He doesnt do TSD, he does Matsumura Kenpo. You might wanna ck him out. Try to do a websearch for USKK, & put Karate in the search too, otherwise you might get some other things your not looking for in the search. But, I think it might be USKK.com, or uskk.org , not sure.

David

Hi MAster Penfil,

I will be in NC on the 16th, running around transferring my CDL to NC and seeing if we can get the children into a magnet school program among other things, I start work on the 24th, I hope to close on the new house on the 28th. busy busy. once we are settled in I will begin looking for a good location for the school I don't think the NAtionals are an option though I would love to make it.

b

Master Penfill,
Please email me with your phone number, I seem to have misplaced it.
Thanks,
JP

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes for our success with our new location!!!

Master Pistella, I had a problem with my old yahoo email account, and lost all of my contacts email addresses, including yours. My email and phone number are usually in my postings. Here they are. Please contact me at your convenience. It will be great to be able to speak with you again.

248-561-5700-Cell

masterjayspenfil@yahoo.com

Yours in Tang Soo Do,

Master Jay S. Penfil

TANG SOO!!!

Master Jay,

Congratulations and Good Luck!

Let us know if your going to have a grand opening.

Take Care,
John Murphy

www.classicmartialarts.com/kungfu.html

Master Penfil,

Good luck with your new school. I am looking forward to seeing you again at Nationals.

Jack Voss

Martial Art Style TSD MGK / HDGD

John,
Thank you for your good wishes. I just spoke with your father for a brief moment. We will be back on the phone with each other later today. We were very concerned about him this year. Grandmaster Kim will be happy to know that he is doing much better!!!

Call me when you have a chance. It will be good to speak with you, and establish a good relationship.

Jack,
I am looking forward to being with you and all of the TSDMGK members in Atlantic City!!! Grandmaster Kim will be there again this you. He had such a great time last year with everyone; he wouldn’t miss it this year. It will be great to be able to see Grandmaster Ah Po as well!!!

Yours in Tang Soo Do,

Master Jay S. Penfil

TANG SOO!!!

This means I have to vist and get toutured some more......*sigh*

Jason,
You are correct!!!

When would you like to visit again?

See you at the tournament,

Master Jay S. Penfil

TANG SOO!!!