Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Bye CT Hello NC!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------For those of you who don't know, I am moving to Garner North Carolina, and will be leaving Sunday morning I have accepted a job with the town of Wake Forest, and once we are all together and settled ,I will begin looking for a location to open a MGK branch. I thank Master DeVita for introducing me to Tang Soo Do and Master McGuiness for all the years of patience. And of course Kwan Jang Nim for all the help he has given me over the years. This is not a goodbye though I feel like it is kind of. But I think this is a positive move for my family and hey we will have NC to add to the list of States the MGK has I will miss you guys this year at Internationals, but I hoope to be back soon hopefully with some gups to add to the competition!! I will also try to make Texas tournie since I will be that much closer to you guys!!

Tang Soo!!
Bernard

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Good Bye CT Hello NC!!

Bernard best of luck for you and your family in North Carolina. I hope everything works out well for you. The nationals will not be the same with out you.

William H. Rayner

Martial Art Style TSDMGK

Re: Re: Good Bye CT Hello NC!!

Best of luck Bernard. Hope everything works out for you. If that is anywhere near Charlotte, I may have a student for you.
MasterP

Good Luck Mr Redfield, to you and your family.

I have a good friend who lives just outside of Hendersonville, NC..... in the small town of Saluda. Went to visit him several years ago........really liked the countryside out there. A nice place to live and raise a family. I don't know how far you will be from there but I would recommend a trip with the family to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. A nice place to visit and spend a few days.
Tang Soo
D01

Martial Art Style TSD/CKB

Best Wishes Bernard...
You mean the one in september? I am trying to make it...its only 10 hours from here...as I know Michel Pope is trying to make it out too...
--josh

Martial Art Style TSD, Ryukyu Kempo

I'm out of here, Later

I will be off -line for a while, I'll play catch up at an internet cafe

b

*cries*

*laughs*

See ya around B!

Re: Re: Re: Good Bye CT Hello NC!!

All is going well down here, began looking at locations for a school, just prelim, finding out how much space costs and such.
Just running around doing all the things you do when you move, registering the kids for school, changing from CT to NC driver License, getting lost, glad I bought that GPS, I only use it when I have managed to get lost then get back on track, it's a cool toy!
Did the walk thru with the inspector, nothing too major to fix, do the walk thru with the GC later today,I will nit pick everything of course.HAHA

b