Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2006 Tournement Season?

Is there anything left to compete in?

Re: 2006 Tournement Season?

The next thing I can think of Master Rexer's tournament in Central New York in October:

http://rexerstangsoodokarateacademy.com/tournament.html

I've been thinking about asking my instructor for permission to enter. But I'm not sure I feel together enough to train for a tournament yet. How far ahead of time do I really need to start?

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Re: 2006 Tournement Season?

Master Voelker(sp?) has a tournament in Norwich I believe, in september.

Martial Art Style TSD MGK / HDGD

Re: Re: Re: 2006 Tournement Season?

link to warrior scholar announcement
http://www.warrior-scholar.com/smf/index.php?topic=24.0

lint to webpage for his organization
http://www.usgtsda.com/

Martial Art Style TSD MGK / HDGD

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2006 Tournement Season?

Not sure what area you are in, but
Master Park has one in youngstown, OH www.marterpark.com

Chuck Murzda has one in Wooster, OH
www.grandmasterchuntkd.com

Not sure of any others, but I have to find some too. The college I teach at finally is letting me start a competition team. YEAH!!!

i heard about one end of september - not sure what exactly it is. and then there is master antonellies tournament in november!

The Lone Star Invintational in Austin,Texas is september the 9th it is Sbn Nunan's tournament...

I am hoping to have the cash to be there!!

b

From the MGK website

November 4 Hudson Valley Tang Soo Do Championships-Casperkill Country Club-Poughkeepsie New York. For further information contact Sa Bom Nim Peter Antonelli 845-298-2506

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2006 Tournement Season?

ahhhh If my back is ok I will come up and see you all!,

This is major big crap! my last year as a 3rd dan and my back gets wiped out by a light shootin law breakin truck drivin hee haw.

"light shootin law breakin truck drivin hee haw" -- heh. welcome to North Carolina, my ex-pat north-eastern compadre -- do your best to get used to it. NC was quite a bit of an adjustment for this NY native, I'll tell you that much. Austin, happily, was less of a challenge.

Hope your back is feeling better soon -- I'm sure that's not the sort of Welcome Wagon you had in mind. Has your family made their way down and settled in yet?

Hang in there, sir -- Tang Soo!

Gregg

Martial Art Style TSDMGK

Is the room above the garage ready? Can we all come hang out?

Hi Melanie,

The room above the garage is not as big as I remembered, it is now the play room, filld with computers and playstation etc, haha, I will be ready to start looking for a real studio after the housr up there sells. sooner the better. the MGK needs a branch here!
miss all you guys

b

Melanie can ride with me to any tournements she wants:)

thank u jason!

http://www.rexerstangsoodokarateacademy.com/tournament.html

Oct 6 and 7

Also check with your school about Master Volker, Master Scrowe hoseted a tournement this month in New London!

From Garner NC to Austin Tx is Total Est. Time: 21 hours, 2 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1398.01 miles, according to Mapquest. Hmm, don't think I will be driving. I will check the flights but it looks like I may sit this one out. Good Luck to those who do go.
b

new schools in North carolina

We live in Saxapahaw. just moved here and will build anew home. Our granddaughter is ageen belt and asking when can she get back into training. also have a grandson green belt blue stripe. How far is Garner? we are approximatley one half hour from Chapel Hill, Cary area. is Garner too far?? Is there other classes that follow the one we had in cedar park??
thanks Louise

PS I had two back surgeries nand it does not feel good at all!!!!!!!!

Martial Art Style tang soo do with Master Numan in cedar park texas

Mush MusH!