Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back Online!!

OK I have my internet back, I have not hooked up the network yet, that can wait. but I am back up and running, yeahh!!

So update: Job going well, house is slowly coming together, hense the internet connection.

I am going thru therapy for my back (lower and mid)three days a week.still not up to any jump spin anything yet, but I am now able to go thru forms slowly.

I have dropped about 11 lbs so I am a svelt 195lbs haha.

I am looking at different parts of Garner for a school and am looking into different types of location as well. everything from boys club to church to my own store front school, still prelim but promising.

I miss training up north, but hope to get in some good training down here as soon as I can get better. Jason LAdd has graciously offered to let me work out at his location to stay in shape. I will when my back is up to it. For someone who never had back problems I gotta say, I don't want back problems, LOL

Gotta run!
TAlk soon!
b

Re: Back Online!!

Glad to hear that you are recovering, sir! Keep at it...

So when are you coming home for a visit?

well, I have been up twice, but only like for a day, so it was like, leave work on friday, drive up in 11hrs, sleep, run around getting stuff done, sleep, drive home sunday.No time to do anything, I did stop by Master McGuiness's house last time I came up but nobody was home. I will probly come up again in a few weeks, the drive kills my back right now so it's kind of an ordeal.
How is the dojang without my illustrious presence? LOL I hope someone has stepped up to take my place?

Say hi to all the kids for me.

b

You are being missed!!!

Not much has happend. Here are the highlights:
Rich came back after his injury which kept him away from training for 2 months, the next Gup test is Sept 15th.....

This weekend the school is closed and i only got 2 classes in this week....

Same old Stamford......

I'm glad rich made it back, I think the guy is really crisp on his techniques, he will dominate forms when he gets back into it!! tell him I say hello.

I recieved my Kodanja application last week, it was forwarded to NC, yippie! Now I r-e-al-l-y gotta start practicing! I have been going thru all the lower belt material and hope to be in great shape by Jan.

b

Re: Re: Back Online!!

Hey B,
Best of wishes with all of your endevors...especially that Kodanja stuff ;-)
I look forward to meeting you at an association function someday...

Best Regards,
--Josh
TSDMGK Dan # 1455

Martial Art Style Mi Guk Kwan TSD

hey josh..

give me acall when you get a chance I need to talk to you about something.

thanks Josh,

Yes we must get together at some point, how far is it from here to you?
b

Hey B,,

Josh well be down here inmississippi and louisana for training on the september 14-17 2006. if you want to join us at Sbn Hemphill's school. If you can make it.

Welcome back online Mr. Redfield.

I hope things keep getting better for you down in NC.

and yeah .. back problems stink !

Martial Art Style TSD MGK / HDGD

Thanks for the reply, and yup back probs stink, I have always been strong and never had back probs so this is a big deal to me not being able to do the things I am used to.

I am already having to change my life because of some jerks not stopping at a red light, I am getting a new job that will not tax my back as much, even though I liked the job I had and was hoping to retire with the town, they have a good retirement and all, but whatever, I'll be better off with the new job, because it is not as physical so the back will be better able to heal.

On a good note, we are very happy here in NC, and I am looking forward to opening a school as soon as I can get it together. I hope to get back to reall
Sha Guk training soon (8 0

b

Re: Re: Back Online!!

Hey B,
I am about 1100 miles away, LOL about 17 hours ^_^
I tend to make my way out toward you more often then not, ill let ya know next time ill be heading your way
--josh

Martial Art Style Mi Guk Kwan TSD