Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New school in North Carolina

Have you decided where you will be opening up in North carolina? We are wondering how far you will be for us to travel.

Martial Art Style tang soo do with Master Numan in cedar park texas

Re: New school in North Carolina

Yes, I am looking into Garner near I40 exit 312, that is 40/42. but nothing is final. I may have to start off at a gym or church. My nephew wants me to give him a refresher so I may have everyone come down to my house soon and do a long class and dinner, just to keep everyone fresh, let me know how thast sounds.

Tang Soo
b

Re: Re: New school in North Carolina

Hi Bernard sounds good to me. I have to figure out ho far you are from where we are. but Courtney is itching to get back in. She misses it. Hopefully we will have no problems traveling. Let us know when and if need be send me an email to my computer and let us know exactly where it will be so we can map it. I will let our daughter know. My grandson is a green belt blue stripe. Louise

Hi Louise,

Just wanted to say "Hi!" and to wish you well as you and your family all get settled there in North Carolina. We miss seeing you guys around the dojang! I'm glad to see you've gotten in touch with Mr. Redfield and that Courtney will be able to continue her TSD studies in a Mi Guk Kwan studio.

Take care -- Tang Soo!

Gregg

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do Mi Guk Kwan

OK,will do, I will check with everyone when I have a date that works with the weather.

I have another 10yr old who is interested and I also talked today with yet another adult who wants to get back into training. I seem to be attracting students without meaning to, what do they say? when you are ready the instructor will appear? I just never thought I was going to be him LOL

b

Hi Gregg
we miss everyone there so much. the classes and the families we met were the best! But we were born and raised on the East coast, in New York, I guess we just have to be here. There are so many beautiful trees I cannot wait for them to turn. Supposedly the farmers almanac is stating North carolina is going to see a lot of snow! yes!
courtney is ready to get back to tang soo do. She loves it and she met a friend here who may join after she sees courtney. Remember Courtney was very shy when she first joined, but after training under master Numan she now sports the killer legs! so we shall see maybe we will see you all at a tournament! please say hi to everyone and tell them we miss them

Courtney Arena and family
PO BOX 190
saxapahaw. NC 27340
she would love to receive letters and pictures we will do the same!!!!!!!!!

you will do fine. we may have a friend Courtney met. she is as shy as Courtney was before she began training in cedar park. Now she has these killer legs as we call them!! So with word of mouth you may have lots!! I am guessing we are about an hour from you. take care and take care of the back!! Louise A

Hey Mr. Redfield,

Well, I've always heard that the nature of a calling is you do not choose your calling, your calling chooses you. Sounds to me like your telephone may be ringing.... ;-)

In the past 9-10 months, in spite of considering myself a rational guy who doesn't really indulge in what I'd term superstition, I've really come to feel that God or The Universe or Whatever steered me to my training, that it's exactly where I *need* to be now. There have been too many "coincidences" and "accidents" that contributed to placing me in Tang Soo Do Academy one night in December last year for me to ignore. I never realized how much I needed this training in my life until it was thrust in front of me, and now I can't help but kick myself for not doing it sooner!

Tang Soo!

Gregg

Hey Louise,

I'm glad you're getting settled in and while I'm it'll take a while to adjust I know being closer to NY will be a big plus for you guys!

I really miss the Northeast this time of year -- Autumn is by far my favorite season of the year, and every September/October I really miss driving or hiking through the Hudson Valley and along the Palisades Parkway, looking at the glorious colors in the trees., and those crisp Autumn nights That said, I haven't longed for a NY February in 14 years!

I will absolutely keep in touch, and will let you know when I post pictures of TSDA events -- best to your entire family from all of us here!

Tang Soo!

Gregg