Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John Bryne's school in Mass

Hello again! I posted earlier about Soo Bahk Do vs Tang Soo Do and my kids ages 7 & 9. After some research, I have found only one school near us in Massachusetts for Tang Soo Do. It's John Byrne's school. Apparently Bryne does not teach but another woman named Penny.

I am looking for feedback on this school, particularly this instructor. My kids are young and I want them to develop a lifelong love of MA.

Thanks very much,
Diane R.

Re: John Bryne's school in Mass

Grandmaster Richard Byrne is the President and Founder of the American Tang Soo Do Association. Along with Master Penny Mitchell they have a few schools in the Mass. area. I would recommend any of them. He has been down to our school a numerous amount of times. You will not go wrong in the schools he runs.
Visit www.grandmasterbyrn.com

Martial Art Style TSD

looks like the site is down at the moment

b

Re: Re: John Bryne's school in Mass

I can't find the number for that school off hand, but you could definitely get it from the American Tang Soo Do Association headquarters. The phone number there is 781-324-9568.

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

http://www.grandmasterbyrne.com/

I know nothing of this organization. I only guessed that plugging in an e on the end of byrn would pull it up. It did. The above link works.

Martial Art Style TSD

Re: Re: John Bryne's school in Mass

hello james,

Yes GM Byrne's site is back up, maybe it was being updated or had server probs.
b