Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
School Update

Greetings,

Hope you are doing well BR. Was hoping to get an update on your new dojang opening. Are you planning on having an open house? I'd love an excuse to travel and meet you face to face!

Best,

John Luiza

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: School Update

Well, I have found a location, thats all, I have not come to an agreement as of yet with the landlord, they are willing to gove me 2 months free rent though so that is something. I will know more by the first of the month.

b

Re: Re: School Update

Mr Redfield
Congrats on getting as far as you have with finding a location. Something to consider - when Master Lear and I were opening Cornerstone, we were offered (since we didn't know enough to ask) a "part-time" rental rate. Since we weren't a full-time operation, they figured less wear and tear on the facility, etc., so we pay a somewhat reduced rate. Worth a shot because they can't say no until you ask 'em. Good luck.
Steve Arbuckle

Thank you Master Arbuckle, I will toss that one out when I am able : )

Tang Soo
Bernard

Good luck Bernard. I'll have to vist sometime!

Hey Jason,

You are always welcome to come and visit. you would love it here, every other person is a JARHEAD

b

I can't wait to come visit you and train with you!! And...big news...testing for my red belt nov 11th!!!

I will be in germany for a week so I barely have one week to get ready...crazy....this feels like the biggest thing in my life sofar....

Awesome news Melanie, I'm sure you will do well!!

and when you are in Germany remember my favorite German words,

Ein Gross Pils Bitte

cheers!
b

I'll have to show up for that test...heheheh

Re: Re: Re: School Update

130 at SMARTS

I am scared and exited!

I will be giving you energy, good luck and I'm sure if Master Mc Guiness is leting you test you are ready!!

b

Thank you Sir!!!

Melanie,

So!!! how did the test go?????? who else tested??

b

I went really well - tara tested and a few of the kids.

I am exited to start training as a red belt tonight (was on vacation last week)

Ahhhh, Red Belt, I enjoyed being a red belt, but then, I was one for so long I forgot you could be any other color, haha

b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do