Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: New School

If I may interject here. Look at the growth of the town your in over the last 10 years and use that as a projection into the next 10 years when buying property. If you judge it right you can buy some low end property and in 10 years you'll be one if not the top school in the area.
Butch

Martial Art Style TSD

Redfield Martial Arts

OK,

BIG news!!, We have a lease agreement, took some finageling, but it looks like we are both happy, we will be signing the revised lease as soon as it's inked. Now I have to get moving on promo, reworking my website and such.
I will have the Grand Opening the week after Kodanja!!

b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Redfield Martial Arts

Congrats Ksn Redfield, On your new school maybe we can come see you sometime in the near future..

Re: Re: Redfield Martial Arts

Hi Mr Pope,

Thanks! I am looking forward to the challenge of building this into a good school, You are always welcome to come up.

Tang Soo
b

Re: Re: Re: Redfield Martial Arts

*drives down to Redfield Martial Arts*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Redfield Martial Arts

That's Great,
I hope you have a very successful school, we need more people like you opening and running them.
Congrats..

Martial Art Style TSD

Re: New School

AWESOME! Congrats, Mr. Redfield -- now I'll have a place to train when I head up to visit my in-laws (and if that's not a good time to get out of the house and go train, I don't know what is!). Good luck and best wishes for success. Tang soo!

Gregg

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do Mi Guk Kwan

*jumpsintojasonscar*

great news!!!!!!! all the best of luck! i cant wait to see the webpage and pictures etc!!!!!!!!!

Thank You All,

I hope I can make you all proud, I intend to do my best to make this a school that will put out quality martial artists who know the art, the history, and have the skills.

b

Congratulations Mr. Redfield! Another great Tang Soo Do school, with a great instructor, the world can never have enough of either!

Good luck, and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Congratulations Kyo Sa Nim Redfield, I am very happy for you!!
Tang Soo!
--Josh

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do, Ten Shin Ichi Ryu