Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
European Tang Soo Do Championships

I recieved the invite to the European TSD Championships in Scotland coming up in May, After much discussion, it looks like I may be going, come on , who could pass up a trip to Scotland?? Anyone I know from Holand or Germany going??

Re: European Tang Soo Do Championships

hey my dear friend,

long time no hear. Too bad you weren't at gm byrnes tournament. I was there again, so we could have gotten a drink together.

But to come back to your question...SCOTLAND?? Which organisation is that than. I'm only aware of a European Championship in Munich organised by master Trogemann of the WTSDA.

holler,

maurice

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Re: European Tang Soo Do Championships

The championship is sponsored by the European Tang Soo Do Federation under Grandmaster Th. P. Salm. It will be held at the Bught Park Leisure Centre in Inverness, Scotland.

b

Re: Re: Re: European Tang Soo Do Championships

Sitting in Gatwick airport, waiting for our flight to JFK, Scotland was beautiful, we had a lot of fun, we met up with Kwan Jang Nim and went to the tournament,Most all of us took medals. I took silver medals in both Forms and Weapons in the 3rd dan & Masters division.
We toured castles, ate Haggis, and walked all over Inverness, we hooked up with some Scotts and a Canadian and partied Monday all night.
see you all soon!

Tang Soo!
b