Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Master Redfield Competing Soon??

Hey Master Redfield,

Will you be competing this year? Herd about your accident, you should be happy to be alive,just wasn't your time, only the good die young LOL

Seriously the last year has been not the same with out you! Hope to see you soon.

Marco

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Master Redfield Competing Soon??

Hello Marco,

Thank you for your kind words, I'm sure I have not been missed though.HAHA As for My accident, it is amazing that after what I consider a long time, it still seems to hurt in those same spots, especially after I do sit ups, even on a mat. or on damp days especially damp COLD days, I walk like an old man for a while when I get up but then the kinks loosen up. therapy helps, I try and only go when it really bothers me though.streching and such helps too, and the new water bed has been a big help. waaaah waaah waaaah, enough crying.

As for competition, I will be there, but as a judge and to coach my students, I don't see being able to get in the shape I was in to compete, maybe forms once in a while, but not sparring anymore, it's the quick sharp movements that send me back to Dr Painfull, as I call her, and I don't take those pain pills, they make me dumber than usuall haha.

introduce yourself to me when we end up at the same venue, I'll cheer you on when your in the ring.

Tang Soo!

Martial Art Style TangSooDo