Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Light Lou with Love

Light Lou with Love

July 1, 2008

This is a letter about my son, Lou Genise. He is 37 years old and until two years ago was the picture of health. Then his world changed forever. He collapsed on the floor and was taken to the nearest hospital. After an emergency operation, they found he had 4th stage colon cancer. No warning, no symptoms. They saved his life but gave him six months to live.

Another hospital, The City of Hope, reached for a cure. They went all out for him and so did all of his friends.

The City of Hope came to the rescue with chemo, radiation, pot and probes, and an operation on his liver. His friends gave of themselves with their time, money, love, support, food, comfort, air conditioners – whatever Lou needed.

In the meantime, Lou lived his life. Lou had cancer…. cancer did not have Lou. Lou felt blessed. He still does.

Now the cancer has returned with a vengeance and it’s in his lungs as well. He has already started back on chemo.

I don’t believe in fighting. I believe in Love. And I believe that together we can love this cancer right out of his body. There is now measured scientific proof that when enough people join in consciousness, AT THE SAME TIME, for a common goal, that goal is achieved.

Here’s the plan: On July 30th at 7:30 pm, wherever you are, join your consciousness to mine with thoughts of love for Lou. To make it even more effective, light a candle and send your love and prayers on that flame for as long as it burns and together we will love that cancer right out of existence!

I’ll make it easy. Remember this…… 7/30 @ 7:30, Light Lou with Love.

WE CAN DO THIS! WE CAN!! Tell your friends. Tell your enemies (give them a chance to love).

Not sure of what to do? On July 30 at 7:30 pm, where ever you are, stop what you are doing and think of the bestest moment in your life, when you felt happy, healthy, whole, loved, strong, clear-headed, on-top-of-the-world. Feel that feeling, light a candle (if you have one) and send that feeling to Lou. Even if you don’t know what he looks like, imagine a handsome, virile, young man, completely and totally healthy with a big grin on his face. Hold that thought for a few minutes. Or if you’re used to saying prayers or chanting, do that. That’s it. You’ve done it.

Are we asking for a miracle? Yes! There is no order of difficulty in miracles. United, we can and will make a difference.

You too will be blessed because you already are. Spread the word. And thanx for your help and your loving support.

Love & Blessings,

Phran, Lou’s mom.

Phran’s email: smilindragon34@yahoo.com

To see a photo of Lou go to www.PerfectCeremonies.com

Martial Art Style Reiki

Re: Light Lou with Love

Hi Phran,

You've got it -- that's actually my wife's birthday, so we'll hopefully be in a positive place already. Also, 7:30 in what time zone? We're CST here in Cedar Park, TX....

Best,

Gregg

Martial Art Style TSDMGK

Re: Re: Light Lou with Love

Hi Gregg,

Eastern Standard Time

Re: Re: Re: Light Lou with Love

Thanks, Master Redfield -- looking forward to seeing you and some of your students at Nationals next week!

Tang Soo!

Gregg

Martial Art Style TSDMGK

Re: Light Lou with Love

This has been forwarded to all I know,Lou is my cousin, so to you Lou live long, laugh love follow your heart, enjoy

Love ya,
Dawn