Redfield Martial Arts Message Board

TANG SOO DO Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Selling Video Tapes

Hey there, I just ran across this thread trying once again to track down and acquire a copy of “When Death Comes Quickly”. I was a student of Byrnes TSD in the early 80s and knew GM Byrne and many of his instructors back then, including Victoria Demarco and Penny Mitchell. Some of this movie was filmed at my childhood home and I’ve never had a copy of it. I also got to see it at that summer workshop/camp after it was finished but that was the only time I got to see it. That house I lived in is gone now, as are many of the TSD greats I remember. I was blessed to have been able to attend one of Bill Wallace’s clinics and got to meet him and learn from him. I didn’t get to meet Toru Tanaka but my mom did. I have a photo of her next to him that was taken on the set and at my house. I have other still photos from the shooting there too. If you sold this tape do you know how to contact the buyer or do you know how many might find another copy? Thank you. You had quite the collection. My training in TSD and the people I met had a huge impact on my life.

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do

Re: Selling Video Tapes

There's a sucker born every minute?
Let the buyer beware?
I just drank what?

b

Martial Art Style Tang Soo Do