Haynes Family Forum

This Forum is to help people trying to find their ancestors.

Haynes Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Might be a Link - Haynes England

I have in my wife's family a William Charles Haynes who married a Rosetta Stock at St. Olave in Bermondsey in 1900. They had 3 children: William Harold, Ivy Ruth, and Laurie (male). Ivy Ruth just celebrated her 100th birthday yesterday! William Harold died in South Norwood in 1973. He was buried in Carshalton. I've noticed on your website that some of your Haynes family lived,died, or were married in South Norwood and Carshalton. It seems possible that this William Charles Haynes could be connected somehow to your family.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

James.

Re: Might be a Link - Haynes England

Sorry can't be of help with any more information than what is on our website at the moment, having problems with research back in England. It is very hard to get information from half way across the world, but we havnt given up yet. Will let youi know if we get anything else that might be of help.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have in my wife's family a William Charles Haynes who married a Rosetta Stock at St. Olave in Bermondsey in 1900. They had 3 children: William Harold, Ivy Ruth, and Laurie (male). Ivy Ruth just celebrated her 100th birthday yesterday! William Harold died in South Norwood in 1973. He was buried in Carshalton. I've noticed on your website that some of your Haynes family lived,died, or were married in South Norwood and Carshalton. It seems possible that this William Charles Haynes could be connected somehow to your family.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

James.