Haynes Family Forum

This Forum is to help people trying to find their ancestors.

Haynes Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Haynes - more research

I have been researching. So far have found out GGGgrandfather James (no info yet) had son William married Eleanor Brown and Kings Cliffe Northampton on 23 August 1824. One son I know of born between April 1825 and April 1826. Married Elizabeth (maybe Lake). Five children James William, Jonathan Lake, John Henry (my grandfather), Ann Taylor and Sarah Haynes. Great grandfather William farmed 219 acres of land at Deeping St James. He was born in Helpson Northampton (may now be Cambridgeshire). Moved to Deeping St James, Lincolnshire. John Henry married Mary Louise Shillaker in 1899. Three children Mary Edith, William Henry (my father) and Cyril (born in Canada). Grandfather brought family to Canada around 1904. I am one of seven children with one deceased. Aunt Edith and Uncle Cyril had no children. My mother is Jessie Watt Laing.

Any connections?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

So far have not been able to find any links to our tree but will keep looking.

Geoff

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am researching family. Know they are from Helpson, Northhampton and Deeping, Lincoln, England. Got back as far As William marrying Eleanor Brown at Kings Cliffe 23 August 1824. Any help appreciated. William's son William married Elizabeth Lake. My grandfather John Henry one of 5 children .His wife Mary Louise Shillaker married Mar 6 1899. Others are James William, Jonathon Lake, Ann Taylor, Sarah. Help!!