Haynes Family Forum

This Forum is to help people trying to find their ancestors.

Haynes Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
another American...

Hi, a Haynes out here in Los Angeles. I would like to start a family tree for my paternal (Haynes) side. Haynes doesn't seem to be a terribly common name here in the States, but the ones out here seem to be concentrated in the eastern and southern regions of the U.S (at least according to Google searches!)

Re: another American...

sorry, picked the wrong icon last time

Hey There are a lot of haynes's out here. My family lives in Oregon, and also in Texas. But We are all from Idaho at least 3 generations. And well I'm in Iraq but thats only beacuase of this stupid war.

Hi, My name is Patrick Modisette and i discovered this site looking up the Haynes family. My grandmother, Sandra Haynes is from louisiana. She has a sister and a brother. I was just wondering if any of yall were from Louisiana

Kind of irrelevant, but my great auntie said that every single haynes is related. Can't remember the exact words she said, but she did say the family got mixed up....she then went on to tell me to never touch a girl that's a haynes because she is definitely my family :/

p.s. hope you got back from iraq ok.