Return to Website

Myotonia Congenita Forum

This forum has been closed for comments.  You can still search archived messages.

Visit  the Non-Dystrophic Myotonias  Facebook Group

Myotonia Congenita Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Sharing Stories

Thanks for the nice words about my story. Jackie thank you for sharing. I can't imagine how much that hurt when your calf locked up like that.

Re: Sharing Stories

Hi Jan
I wanted to let you know that when I went to your webpage www.myotoniacongenita.com (link was on this page) several of the links like to the PubMed (type myotonia congenita in search box) did not work and there was another one that I could not get to work, I just thought you should know. Thanks for all you do though. I certainly am not trying to complain. I am not doing real well right now but as soon as I can I plan on writing my story and will submit it to you. Thanks again.
Jody

Re: Website Links

Jody & Lois,

Thanks - I had migrated my website to accommodate the new stories and for some reason the code changed in several places on the home page. I think I have it all corrected and I added a few more links.

Jan

Hi Jody - Did you realize that the site is myotoniacongenita.org, not .com - or was that just a typo? I'm not having problems with it, that I can tell. That's the reason I ask. Lois

OOPS - I apologize - I just tried the Pub Med link, too, and it failed twice. Sorry - Lois

Re: Re: Sharing Stories

No Problem Lois,
It was just a typo on the .com too. I just thought Jan should know. I havent been on here as much as I would like too but please dont be afraid to tell me anything at all. I am willing to learn. :)
Jody