Return to Website

Myotonia Congenita Forum

This forum has been closed for comments.  You can still search archived messages.

Visit  the Non-Dystrophic Myotonias  Facebook Group

Myotonia Congenita Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Update from Jan

Jan,

Will be praying for a full recovery for you. I thank God that you have this website. I know you must spend many hours of devotion replying and confirming the information you give to all of us. Thank you, Jan. You have a very caring heart.

Judy

Re: Re: Update from Jan

wish you well Jan.. sounds like the mc is the least of your problems,especially right now.we are all thinking of you,

Huge hugs from all of us.

Re: Re: Update from Jan

Jan, I'll keep you in my prayers for a full and soon recovery. I can only imagine how difficult this all must be for you----being so active all the time. I'm a very positive person and know how important having a positive outlook can help even the most challenging situations. Just knowing that I'm sure you have literally thousands of people praying for you is a tremendous uplift. The power of prayer is so very strong.

In a very light hearted way I sometimes muse that God must be tired of me asking for favors---rest assured my 'thank you prayers' outnumber my petitions!!

Hope you have a very blessed Easter!!!

Re: Re: Re: Update from Jan

Get Well Soon, Jan.

Adam

Jan, you are such a wonderful person who cares so much for others. I have only met you a few weeks ago and have told many friends and family members about you and how helpful you are. I will be praying for your quick recovery. Hang in there.

Jan,
I just saw this post and had no idea you were so sick because I was sick in Feb and March, and unable to get online. I am beginning prayers for you immediately. As I think about how much good you have done for all of us, I can't help but get teary-eyed that you are so sick. My heart and prayers go out to you. Mary

Hi Jan,
Sorry to hear your not well, take care.

Type of Myotonia: ,3

Hi all - I wanted to let you know that Jan is at home, although she may not be able to stay there too long - they are renovating, and the construction activity is toxic for her. She plans to go to a little apartment for a while, which will be set up for easy access for her, since she is still very weak, and has a lot of swelling in her legs, which limits her mobility. But she seems to be improving - is hoping that the weather begins to cooperate, because she's afraid to go out much in the nasty weather, and risk a relapse of her pneumonia. She appreciates everyone's thoughts and prayers and wishes. lois