Return to Website

Myotonia Congenita Forum

This forum has been closed for comments.  You can still search archived messages.

Visit  the Non-Dystrophic Myotonias  Facebook Group

Myotonia Congenita Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Documentary

Wow, Sorry Jim L. I missed this post of yours and the entire Documentary thread. It is really nice that you are taking on such a great project for those with MC. And all the support you are getting is great.

I hope you include that people are afraid to get the formal diagnosis because of losing insurance. That is the case with us.

My son loves filming and is a computer wiz. I bet he could get his teacher to give pointers. Kev has done some projects for his school TV program that airs daily. You are an amazing person for doing this. And, it appears you have an amazing group of people here to support you.

I hope this happens for the good of all those with MC. Again, thanks for your efforts...we will support you in anyway we can...just ask.

Re: Re: Documentary

is this film going on in america only . i stay in scolland and feel as if the majority of people that have mc live far away i would love to hear more

The documentary outline is finished and we are moving forward with the project.

Jim, just wanted to say congratulations on your master's degree and your upcoming marriage! I'll try to get a photo album up for the site so we can see pictures :-)

Jan

Thanks Jan. I'm sure we will have more than enough to post.

Marriage? You hadn't mentioned! Well, snubbed or not, I offer my congratulations, too. Jan has me beat by 4 years, but we are proof that it CAN last!!! LOL. (just practice this phrase- "yes, dear.") Lois

Sorry Lois,

There was no snubbery intended. I've already become
very good at "yes dear."

LOL. cool - now can you come teach David??? 31 years, and he still hasn't got it mastered. lois