Return to Website

Myotonia Congenita Forum

This forum has been closed for comments.  You can still search archived messages.

Visit  the Non-Dystrophic Myotonias  Facebook Group

Myotonia Congenita Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Birthday, Lois!

happy birthday!

Thank you! Gee . . . I LIKE it here!!! : ) of course, now it was yesterday, but feel free to send wishes until midnight, tomorrow. After that, there will be a late fee. LOL!!! This was a nice treat. Anyone who wants to shower me with chocolate..... OK, I'll behave!! I had a cake that was so rich, it nearly made me ill! I, of course, forced myself to eat it. What a trooper. giggle. : ) love ya - lois

Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Lois!

Happy Belated Birthday Lois. I hope you got to spend the day just the way you like it!!! Thanks for being here :)

Jody

Happy Birthday Lois. The older the wiser they say--just hope you have a happy day!

Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Lois!

Hi Lois, I want to add my 'best wishes' too! I've learned so much and enjoy your comments always!!!

I notice that there's another "Anne" on this forum so I thought I'd better use my last name initial also. It is so amazing how much alike so many of "us" with MC are-----experiences, tricks, we all have in common all around the world. Sure makes having MC a bit easier in many respects. We all seem to make our way through life in a positive manner.

Have a great year ahead!!! Anne B

Jim, you're such a wisenheimer!! ; p Lo
Anne (B) - Thank you for your good wishes. And yes, there is Anne H - she is a pharmacist, and is a fountain of information! I wonder if, one day, maybe there'll be a doctor who joins us? best - lois

Happy Birthday Lois...a little late...but the wish is still the same. I hope you had a great day and thanks for all you do here. Big Hugs.