Return to Website

Myotonia Congenita Forum

This forum has been closed for comments.  You can still search archived messages.

Visit  the Non-Dystrophic Myotonias  Facebook Group

Myotonia Congenita Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Forum Renewal Time

Come on folks, everyone step up to the plate please!!

Everyone who is a regular on the forum or has gotten amazing info, answers and links, knows how much time, energy, support and dedication Jan puts into it, how great the support from other members is, and how much amazing information and personal assistance Jan gives each one of us.

Each of us owes a debt of gratitude and to pitch in and keep this forum robust and healthy. Nobody wants it to go away due to lack of funds! Do it - you know it's the right thing!! HUGS - Lois

Type of Myotonia: Myotonia Congenita, Becker's type

Thank you for all you do for us, Jan.
I also sent $10.
For those of you who don't know how to use paypal:
Go to www.paypal.com and click on "Send Money Online" at the top of the screen.
Use Jan's email address in the "To" section which is jan@accessfitness.com and then type your email address in the "From" section.
Enter the dollar amount, but don't use a dollar sign.
Click on "Services."
If you don't already have an account, you will have to create one, but it's very simple. Just fill in your name, address, etc. and a password (be sure to write down the password so you can remember it later). You will then be asked for a credit card number (don't worry...it's a secure website).
Mary

Type of Myotonia: Thomsens

Thanks so much to all of you who have sent a donation!

Jan

Type of Myotonia: Thomsen's MC

I sent you $10 Jan.

Type of Myotonia: Thomsen's

Thanks - I really appreciate all the time and effort you have put into developing a way to educate others through media!

Jan

Type of Myotonia: Thomsen's MC

I just sent $10.00---sorry it couldn't be more.....this site has helped me out tremendously over the years and I thank you.
Beth

Type of Myotonia: thomsens