Return to Website

Myotonia Congenita Forum

This forum has been closed for comments.  You can still search archived messages.

Visit  the Non-Dystrophic Myotonias  Facebook Group

Myotonia Congenita Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Almost Lost Hope

IDear Cindy"I Leroy have never had a problem in CA Concening my Mexilitine from walgreens Pharmecy...

Type of Myotonia: Myotonia Congenita

Thanks for the info. I contacted Teva Pharmaceuticals today and was told more of the 150 mg will be available soon. They do not manufacture the dosage my doctor wants to start me on. I ordered some from canadadrugs.com. Hopefully it will work well for me and then I can maybe bump up to the 150 mg. Thanks for letting me know about Walgreens. While I live in GA, maybe it's the same. My pharmacist did say he'd sure order it for me once he could get it from TEVA. It is showing up as "not available till April." Anyway, I feel much better now!

Type of Myotonia: Myotonia Congenita

Well, I am glad to hear that they will be producing mexil again. I take 200mg 3X a day. I am near Jackson MS and the walgreens around here have been trying to get it for me, I phone in for the refill and they say it will be ready then when I go to get it it is not available so the pharmacist drives around to all the other walgreens and gathers up what they can find. They are trying, but there is not a lot they can do except keep ordering.

Type of Myotonia: unknown