Return to Website

Myotonia Congenita Forum

This forum has been closed for comments.  You can still search archived messages.

Visit  the Non-Dystrophic Myotonias  Facebook Group

Myotonia Congenita Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If anyone can help Jan, please do.

Hello folks,
I know that Jan has quite a bit to do to keep our forum going. It includes the website hosting, the forum hosting and the domain name registrations, making it quite a bit for her to pay for on her own. The donations from forum participants are extremely helpful to her. Any amount, no matter how small, is appreciated.
You can use Paypal and send to jan@accessfitness.com. If you have any questions about paypal, don't hesitate to ask!
Mary

Type of Myotonia: Thomsens

Re: If anyone can help Jan, please do.

da check is in da mail

Type of Myotonia: THOMPSENS

Thanks Mary! You know, yesterday I thought that I've seen Jan's Paypal info here years ago and was about to ask what it is so that I could make a donation :) Funny coincidence!

Jan, I want to say that you have really made a difference to MC patients' lifes throughout the world. I can't even imagine trying to get past this Mexiletine issue without this forum and your knowledge. Big, big thanks Jan for keeping up this forum & also for the huge amount of knowledge that you share with the rest of us!

With warm greetings from the cold north,
Heini

Type of Myotonia: Becker's

I'm planning on forwarding a few pennies at the weekend when I've retrieved my PayPal password!

Type of Myotonia: Becker's

I can't believe how much I have learned from this website/forum. I will gladly contribute. Thanks for all you do. Trudy

Type of Myotonia: ??