Return to Website

Myotonia Congenita Forum

This forum has been closed for comments.  You can still search archived messages.

Visit  the Non-Dystrophic Myotonias  Facebook Group

Myotonia Congenita Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi jan im seeing my neurologist tommorow

Hi Jan, I am still taking prozac 20.m.g, I to 20.mg from 60. m.g and I am going to ask him tommorwn if this affects my myotonia congenita, also I want to restart mexilitinem, I was taking 20 m.g and it was working ok even on 40.mg, then in like feb this year my chemist told me that germany will no longer sent mexilitine to britain but my g.p said maybe american will do it so I am hopeing he will pull a few strings for me so I can get the medication the muscles are so stiff upon standing it can take 2-3 mins before they relax enough and it was never that bad before I was taking prozac, I shall see him tommorow and report back I would also like to say thank you for making this site, I visited back in 2006, and mexilitine worked so well for me it was unreal but it is a hard drug to get hold of, I shall report back when I see him tommorow hope everyone is ok and sorry for my bad spelling and grammer take care Martone

Type of Myotonia: dont know

Re: Hi jan im seeing my neurologist tommorow

Martone, hope your visit goes well. You can order Mexitil from CanadaDrugs.com with a prescription (they are a legitimate pharmacy and will ship to the UK and Europe).

Jan

Type of Myotonia: Thomsen's