Return to Website

Myotonia Congenita Forum

This forum has been closed for comments.  You can still search archived messages.

Visit  the Non-Dystrophic Myotonias  Facebook Group

Myotonia Congenita Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mexiletin (Mexitil)

Hello!

In my country there is no Mexiletin (Mexitil).
How do I do that I may have the opportunity at Mexiletin (Mexitil).
I suffer with this disease for 25 years.
Want to improve their quality of life

Sorry for my english

Type of Myotonia: Thomsen

Re: Mexiletin (Mexitil)

George, you can try ordering from a reputable Canadian pharmacy with a doctor's prescription:

Generic Mexitil 200 mg capsules

This is a good company - I would not recommend most online pharmacies. It takes about 2-3 weeks to get a shipment, so you want to be sure to order before you run out if you use them.

Jan

Type of Myotonia: Thomsen's

"They can only fill prescriptions issued by a physician licensed in a province or territory of Canada. M.Ph.A takes the position that it may be contrary to professional standards for a pharmacist to fill prescriptions by a physician, licensed in a province or territory of Canada, who has not established an acceptable patient physician relationship with you."

Jan, you have other sources?

Canada Drugs is a licensed international pharmacy (you can check their accreditation on their website). Unlike many pharmacies online which promise cheap prices with no prescription, this one has very strict standards and they use top quality pharmaceuticals and tell the name of the manufacturer.

I just called them to see about the prescription, and they said you can fax them the prescription from your doctor in the Ukraine so that they can get the order started processing, but you will also need to mail them the original prescription for their file. They do ship to the Ukraine. The representative I spoke with said you are welcome to call them - they are open 24 hours. You start by setting up an account online.

There are some online coupon codes you can use to get a 25% discount on your first order. Let me know if you would like me to email those to you.

The paragraphs you quoted are a disclaimer that put on their site which I believe all pharmacies are required to do. It is required by their local pharmaceutical association, but they are still able to do business internationally. I do think you should only order prescriptions written by your own doctor.

Jan

You give me hope.
If I correctly understood you, you can help with the coupon?
I began registration.
Whether it is necessary to specify you in the column "Referred By".
And what to write in the column "I have a coupon code".
My email: artyway@gmail.com

Or you can order it from here:

https://www.alldaychemist.com/manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=477

I've ordered other things--they are the real deal, and most drugs are manufactured in Germany or India.

They don't carry it any more. They probably discontinued when it was no longer available in Europe.

Jan

Oh. Darn. Sorry!