Return to Website

Myotonia Congenita Forum

This forum has been closed for comments.  You can still search archived messages.

Visit  the Non-Dystrophic Myotonias  Facebook Group

Myotonia Congenita Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need ritalmax

Hello Everyone,
My Sister ( 17 years old) has venticular aritmi- myocarditis.She has to use Ritalmax (200mg) everyday for a long time.. When she stop to use it, or couldnt find Ritalmax, she will has serious problem about her heart..
In turkey pharmacies dont sell Ritalmax. We can just order to Turkey Pharmacy Official Unit, they are getting medicine from abroad. Nowadays, Ritalmax could not be exported to Turkey because of the production problem of vendor. Our Ritalmax is about to finish, she has just for 10 days medicine.I am trying to find Ritalmax from abroad but i couldnt. We have just health report to show suppliers that my sister has to use it which is given to us by Turkish Hospital.
Does anyone know that in which country and pharmacy can i take Ritalmax with our health report? Or do you have any suggestion? Do you know similar medicine with Ritalmax that she can use? Or if someone has it, could you sell and send me just one box??
It is a serious problem and i need your help..
My e mail: zeynepcelikors@hotmail.com

ZEYNEP
TURKEY

Type of Myotonia: Venticular Aritmi- myocarditis

Re: need ritalmax

Hello Zeynep,

You can buy Ritalmex 200 mg in Hungary.30 pieces costs 1175 Forint/3.90 Euro.The price is from 2012. That is the same then Mexiletine.You need a prescription from your doctor.

Type of Myotonia: Myotonia Thomsen

Hello Istvan,
I asked Hungary Pharmacies, They told us that they need prescription from Hungarian Doctor. Turkish Prescription is not valid.. So i am looking for an Hungarian Doctor but i couldnt find..
Thank you for your support...

Can you send me a e-mail in german? My englisch is not so good.I help german Friend to Ritalmex.The prescription from german doctor was valid for the Hungarian Pharmacy.

Type of Myotonia: Myotonia Thomsen

Hello Istvan,
Thank you very much for your support, i send you an e mail and attached our prescription.
İf your doctor help us, it will be great..

Hi Istvan,
do you know any pharmacy in Hyngary that one
can place an international order for Ritalmax.
best regards
Ropuch

Type of Myotonia: Thomsen