Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Random Act

Heard Ian talk at my school for a leader conference recently and he was telling us about randomaok. Just wanted to share a couple things that I've done for others.

I'm a huge fan of books and spend way too much time and money in Chapters. One day, after spending 4 hours walking around in the store and browsing, I decided to purchase the books that reminded me of anyone I knew. I ended up with 8 books and wrapped them in brown paper and left them in everyone's mailbox in our office. One of them even wrote me a really nice thank you letter that he posted in the office. It felt pretty good. :)

When I'm heading home from campus, I also always leave my parking ticket in the machine for the next person so they don't have to pay for parking.

I'm so glad to have discovered this site! The cards are a great idea.

Re: My Random Act

hey what conference did you go to i might have seen you